Learning Objectives And Highlights
Acquiring new customers is expensive and the longer you can retain them the more profitable your business can be. This is especially true for businesses that rely on repeat sales because long-term profitability comes from repeatedly providing products and/or services over an extended period of time.
Generate, interpret and use KPIs such as customer acquisition cost (CAC), customer lifetime value (LTV), churn rate, customer retention, net revenue retention, and advanced customer segmentation. Consider ways to share customer analytics results with other functional groups across the company or firm.
- Analytical terms and techniques
- Interpret and use customer analytics
- Customer and revenue retention rates
- Predict customer lifetime value (LTV)
- Advanced customer segmentation